Truffle for VS Code
Truffle for VS Code lets you create, build, debug and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and all EVM-compatible blockchains using your Infura account.
Welcome to Truffle for VS Code
- 1.In the Explorer tab, expand the ellipsis menu under Truffle - Networks.
- 2.Select Create a new network.
- 3.Select Infura Service.
- 4.Sign in using your Infura account credentials.
- 5.Select Authorize to share your existing Infura projects with the extension.
Truffle extension for VS Code
You can deploy existing contracts or create new ones using your Infura account.
- 1.On the home page of the extension, select Create a Smart Contract and Project Folder. Enter the desired project name in the prompt.
- 2.Select the availability of the project inside Infura (public or private). The default option is
- 3.The Blockchain view shows Infura Service, with your project nested under it. Under your project are the various endpoints that Infura provides. You can right-click on a contract, select either Build contracts to build a new contract, or Deploy contracts to deploy your contract.
Listed Infura projects and endpoints