Dedicated gateways are project-specific.
Go to your IPFS project settings.
Toggle DEDICATED GATEWAYS to enable.
Dedicated gateways in project settings
The Infura dedicated gateway URL structure:
https://<CUSTOM-SUBDOMAIN>.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/<Content-Identifier>/<optional path to resource>
Enter a UNIQUE SUBDOMAIN NAME for your dedicated gateway and click SAVE SUBDOMAIN.
Enter unique subdomain
Infura runs an automated check to ensure that the name is unique.
If the name is unique, a green box informs you that your project settings have been updated successfully.
Project gateway settings updated successfully
Allow pinned content only
To disable a gateway, slide the ENABLED toggle left and confirm.
- To create a new gateway, switch the toggle to
- To re-enable the disabled gateway, switch the toggle to
Enabledand use the same gateway name as before.
- Re-enabling and renaming both count towards the 20 name maximum.
The dedicated gateway copies existing project security settings.
The dedicated gateway, and API calls, both count in stats and billing.
Traffic is billed at the same price as access to IPFS via the Infura API:
- 5GB of storage free.
- 5GB data transfer up free.
- 5GB data transfer down free.
Anything above those limits are charged at:
- Unlimited storage at $0.08/GB/month.
- Unlimited data transfer at $0.12/GB/month.